The Dynamic 3 is a good choice for horses with a straighter back, short back, ponies, young horses, wide barrel horses, baroque horses, Friesian horses. Because the Dynamic 3 keeps the rider off from the horse’s lower back, this model is exceptionally useful when developing the topline of, for example, the young horses or older horses with weak lower backs, or those returning to work after long layoffs. The square cantle gives more openness in the seat allowing the rider an independent seat.
Similarities between all of our different models is that each saddle allows the rider to feel their seat bones and it invites the rider to lengthen the leg and have pressure on the ball of the foot in the stirrup.
- Saddle is available in brown or black leather, or a combination of both
- Different Leather choices; for example, calf, buffalo or schrumpf leather
- Different types of knee rolls available
- Standard or pre-formed knee pad
- The back of the cantle is available in smooth, patent, buffalo or stingray leather
- The welt line and facing is available in many color choices as well as patent leather.
- Can be purchased from available stock or made-to-measure