Special Needs saddles are made-to-measure and are adapted to the individual situation.
Similarities between all of our different models is that each saddle allows the rider to feel their seat bones and it invites the rider to lengthen the leg and have pressure on the ball of the foot in the stirrup.
- Saddle is available in brown or black leather, or a combination of both
- Different Leather choices; for example, calf, buffalo or schrumpf leather
- Different types of knee rolls available
- Standard or pre-formed knee pad
- The back of the cantle is available in smooth, patent, buffalo or stingray leather
- The welt line and facing is available in many color choices as well as patent leather.
- Can be purchased from available stock or made-to-measure